RE: PF Gallery on 08 JAN 05 - delayed announcement

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JAN 08 2005.
Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

               Qkano - Fan

I like this portrayal of what appears to be a charming Japanese custom.

               Kostas Papakotas - in the land of ancient Sparta

It is a pity that man's portrayal of his ideals is as he is at war.

               Gregory david Stempel - The Fleet At Gig Harbor

Must be loads of money there...!

               Rich Mason - The Wizard

Well seen abstract interpretation of a water mark in sand.

               Trevor Cunningham -  Philae Temple

These ancient people did a lot for us.

               Laurenz Bobke - Samaritaine

Looks like a theatre or hotel.

               Jeff Spirer - Bad Girl

Well it is one way to treat a young lady.  It is quite something to get a
"bad" girl to stand quietly as a punishment for a minor offence.  Older
ladies caught for shoplifting are sometimes made to pose nude in an art
class as treatment.

               Christopher Strevens - Hi

               Per Ofverbeck - Swedish Winter

Lovely winter scene.

               Emily L. Ferguson - My neighbor's kitchen porch door

Another lovely winter scene.

               Leslie Spurlock - Peacekeepers Patrolling

A place I would not like to be.

               Peeter Vissak -

Ice is like that ... I've not seen it in the flesh, but is is well caught.

Chris.