Re: PF Gallery on 08 JAN 05 - delayed announcement

Sepia would be very nice in this situation, and as
soon as I can find some toning matierials for my
darkroom I'll have that capacity...for some reason,
it's very hard to get the cyanotypes to reflect how
they look in person through a scan...digitally they
look cold, but they're actually quite soft and warm in
person.

I've been to one sound and light show at the giza
pyramids when i first moved here...they are too
colorful, and for some reason people in this country
feel that louder is better...deafening to be exact...
abu simbel is an amazing place as well, but my
favorite spot of all has to be luxor temple...so much
history

thanks!  hope to seen some egypt on the gallery

> >               Trevor Cunningham -  Philae Temple
> Very nice - but somehow I'd have found a brownish
> (Sepia?) tone more
> fitting...
> I just returned from Aswan, by the way. I visited
> Philae (or Agilkia...) at
> day and night.
> The sound and light show was a bit too colourful for
> my taste (although much
> better than the one at Abu Simbel), but it gave me
> the opportunity to
> acpture some interesting night shots...

=====

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham