Re: PF Gallery on 08 JAN 05 - delayed announcement

Much of the angle you're seeing is actually from the pillar.  These pillars were about three-fuor feet in diameter and had a bit of a taper to them.  I'm sure this angle was exaggerated by the focal length I used to ge the shot as well.  The entire complex was very impressive, but the indoor portions, such as this, I found very difficult to capture well...I certainly hope Laurenz found it easier inside because there was so much to see...aside from the bad light and waves of German, Italian, and Japanese tourists.

"Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Trevor Cunningham - Philae Temple

Thanks for taking us to your place, too, Trev. Not sure about the
angle and it would be interesting to see a lot more of the subject
than one pillar.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!