Re: PF Gallery on 08 JAN 05 - delayed announcement

- Laurenz <enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Trevor,
>
> I would have loved to do this as well. However, I
> only had one zoom lens and
> a small pocket tripod  with me (this was a business
> trip...), which I put on
> a suitable spot on Pont Neuf.

most understood...my thoughts were that if the
building lines were horizontal, it would really skew
the metro sign and give it a really surreal look

=====

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham