Re: PF Gallery on 08 JAN 05 - delayed announcement

Trevor,

I would have loved to do this as well. However, I only had one zoom lens and a small pocket tripod with me (this was a business trip...), which I put on a suitable spot on Pont Neuf.
I'm not sure whether it would have been possible to capture the same building with a proper tripod plus tele lens from the other side of the Seine, in any case, I'd presumably have lost the "Metro" sign.

Laurenz

<plug>
more pictures from my trip to Paris: http://www.travelphoto.net/a-photo-a-day/wordpress/category/photos/france/

Also, I just uploaded quite a few pictures from Machu Picchu to my Peru page.
http://peru.travelphoto.net/
I'd love to have some feedback...
</plug>

----- Original Message ----- From: "trevor cunningham" <tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>