Re: D100 colour balance

Maybe it depends on the camera, but normally when you shoot RAW, it doesn't
really matter what your WB setting is, though the camera may tag the RAW
file with the camera setting.  This tag can be optionally read by software
provided by the camera company. Some cameras also allow you to shoot a RAW
and JPG simultaneously.

-dan c.