Re: Fate of Silver Gelatin Paper

The problem is in using auto white balance, because dominant colors in the shot will affect color balance. Better to use "daylight" WB and then you at least have a constant when you use curves to color correct. I, like you , had to learn the hard way.
Fred Gibbons

-- PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 12/16/04 11:41:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,