Re: PF Exhibits on 27 NOV 04

Our respected Qkano typed:

Greg Fraser - Weeds
This counts among your best work to date greg (arghh ... I just
remembered a nude with a bagel!!!)

Its amazing how people always call that shot a 'nude' when it was obviously an attack on the white flour industry. Sure I was nude but its not like any naughty stuff was visible.

Seriously, it's a brilliant;y executed shot.  Amazing what you can do
indoors when you have time on your hand.

Tons and tons of time but it will be coming to an end in January when I have to return to work. You're correct though, this was shot on the dining room table.

Really, absolutely no nits to pick: I'd hang a print of this on the
wall until it faded ...

Ha, ha, ha. Faded. That's good. If I was more talented I could actually print the negative but inkjet is far more likely.

Thanks for commenting.
Greg Fraser
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg