Dean Collins

I received this in my mail this morning and I know most of you, if not all of you, will recognize then name Dean Collins.

Marilyn

I have been asked to send this message to our photography community.

Michael Lee, 2VP, Pro Photo of  CA

I've just received the following heart-wrenching news this morning. Dean has been a dear friend and an important mentor in my life. I'm sure that those of you who know him will want to pass this on to all those you know who have been so influenced by Dean, one of the greatest teachers our photographic industry has known. Please pray for him and for his family.

Joe Butts
Joe Butts Photography