Re: PF Exhibits on 16 OCT 04

ding ding ding!  trevor submits another IR
photo...and, damnit, i have more!  bwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!
 no, my guess on the corners is that my enlarger lens
is only for 35mm film because it sure as hell ain't in
the neg...i do wish i had a proper negative scanner
(my micro- budget flatbed HP4600 leaves herringbone
trails in fields of black...a real pain in the
ass)...anywho, the schneider 80mm is on its way at the
end of the month and should complement my rather large
condensor...
--- unBob Rosen <afterswift@xxxxxx> wrote:

> >            Trevor Cunningham - blueberry pickin'
> >

> Hmmm, looks infra-red.  But why the bright
> corners/ends?  It looks like
> you used a centre spot filter on a lens that didn't
> need one?

> * 0 is a number

no it isn't, it's a crutch, just like infinity is an excuse

=====

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham