Re: Gallery Crap Oct 21, 2004

Glad you like it, and the feeling it gives you is
interesting.  This was taken just near Lake Winnepeg
in some of the flattest country on the friggin'
planet!  And don't let me forget to mention mosquito
central.  Thanks for the review.
--- Greg Fraser <fraserg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Trevor Cunningham (blueberry pickin' ) - Well I just
> don't know about this
> one. I'm pretty sure I like it because I get the
> feeling of being up on some
> really high hill or mountain and I like being up
> there. Yeah, I guess I like
> it.

=====

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham