Re: Gallery Crap Oct 21, 2004

Yes Winnipeg is very interesting, I lived there for
few months and the land is so flat that I could see
most of the city from my apartment on 24th floor on
Donald Street. Couldnt see no hills or mountains. Best
thing I liked about the city is the people, they are
exceptionally friendly, did not realise until I left
the country.

regards,
-regeti-