Review of crappy gallery ...

Crap on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html includes:

>             Veli Cigirgan - Old City Jerusalem, Jewish Quarter
Interesting composition: somehow "comfort" would have had the old git
sat on the other end of the bench, nearer the waste bin.
I like the shot because of the disharmonies arising from thi
composition: a standard treatment would have failed.
Oh, you should have stepped two paces to the right: that out of focus
railing is crap.

>             Pini Vollach - Tea Cups
Curious shot: well taken and clutter free but it's not talking to me
beyond the technical aspects ...
OK, the picture is quite nice, so I guess the coffee must have been
crap.

>             Per Ofverbeck -
Odd perspective: like the table and spoon but the background /
cropping (delete as apt) is crap.

>             Gregory david Stempel - Narrows Bridge No. 2
Brilliant.  I get bored of seeing bridges - most of the shots of them
are crap - but I really like the way this came together.

>             Trevor Cunningham - blueberry pickin'
Crap ;o)

>             Elisha Page - Dancing with light
Fantastic.
One of very few images where I can honestly say I could find no nits.
You have a crap flash unit if it failed you like that though

>             Deen Hameed - Yugi-Oh! Green Eyes Black Dragon
Bet it's a nice cat but the eyes are crap.
Read the recent posts on fill flash: less really is more

>             David Small - Lines Crossed
Welcome back Dave: good pun about her using a mobile in a booth but
the execution is not up to your best.  It is blurred: it should be
sharp.  The focus was totally crap. OK, you do real street: if you
followed Jeff's example and paid a model you would have more time to
get it right ....

>             Emily L. Ferguson - blunt-leaved milkweed
Nice: well taken, good background
Using a 17 pixel border instead of 16 is a crap idea: it is wastefull
and produces unnecessary jpeg artifacts at border with white.

>             Peeter Vissak - Self-portrait on the kitchen window
Have you become a monk?  Why the hood up: is it raining?
Oh, the flowers are crap. So too is the paintwork: you really should
decorate that yellow woodwork!!!

>             Howard Leigh - Fallen Leaf
Duh!
Still life gives you no excuses.
Framing is crap. Why crop it off at the right but leave space to the
lest?

>             Laurenz Bobke - Kyoto Theatre Scene
The red histogram is crap: all that pile up at 255.
The picture, nice composition and a pleasant travel illustration.
Could easily go in a travel brochure.