RE: Review of crappy gallery ...

Hello Bob, UnBob and Greg,
Thanks for all your reviews !

This pic of Tea Cups was made in the middle of a chaotic market street,
within a quite chaotic shop's vitrine.
I found it interesting that someone had bothered to arrange this little
assembly in the heart of this place.
I think that you can feel a little bit of the chaotic place from the image.

Pini

Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com

>             Pini Vollach - Tea Cups
Curious shot: well taken and clutter free but it's not talking to me
beyond the technical aspects ...
OK, the picture is quite nice, so I guess the coffee must have been
crap.