Re: Gallery sitters

----- Original Message ----- From: <lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 12:44 PM
Subject: RE: Gallery sitters

Thank you for your input, Alan. I appreciate the help. Congratulations on the gallery's 20th anniversary. That's really something to celebrate.

Marilyn

Marilyn
Marilyn,

It's a big job just to coordinate the sitters.  I have been in shows in
other galleries other than the coop where I'm a member that require
that each artist put in a set amount of time (usually a day) or find a
sub.  Our gallery has a paid staff person but we have limited hours.
BTW we're celebrating our 20th anniversary:  http://www.gfn.org/buckham
We're experimenting with an on-line auction but it's getting off to a
sloooow start.

AZ

Build a Lookaround! The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed. NOW SHIPPING http://www.panoramacamera.us