Re: PF Exhibits on 09-25-04

Dear Colleagues,

I also wish Greg a speedy recovery.

In my real and unBob life I have worked in industry that used large trucks, I have also worked in our state's emergency services. From both of these I have learned that car vs. truck *very* rarely turns out well for the occupants of the car.

Greg Fraser wrote:

Lost cell phone, palm pilot and monopod. Kept life. Pretty good deal.
More carnage pictures here http://home.golden.net/~fraserg/carnage

I am totally gobsmacked by the state of your car Greg.

Best,
UnBob