Re: The great debate

> Thank you for your input, Ken

It occurred to me after my last, Marilyn, that there is a way to reframe
this discussion, in terms of "tools."

My fiance "sees" a finished product in terms of the "tools" of her
trade, canvas, board, paints, brushes, all that stuff.  She realizes
that vision, in great part, because she has learned how to use the
tools.

I do some woodworking, and I know that a lot of what I do is visualized
in terms of the tools available to me, or the tools I've learned to use.

The same is true of photography, I think.  We can create our images,
make our visions realized, because we have learned how to use a set of
tools.

Make sense?

Ken