Re: PF Exhibits on 09-25-04

Greg Fraser <fraserg@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Karl queried
>

>> Crikey Greg.. you alright??
>> your car would suggest an injury or two was involved!
>
> 1. Compression fracture of one vertebra
> 2. Broken left shoulder
> 3. Lacerated/ruptured spleen

Very glad to hear you're not worse hurt than you are, and that nobody
*else* was hurt.  (Okay, I admit that I might be willing to have had
the driver of the truck hurt, from the way you describe things.)
Still sounds like you're pretty badly hurt, so I wish you a speedy and
full recovery.

> Lost cell phone, palm pilot and monopod. Kept life. Pretty good deal.
> More carnage pictures here http://home.golden.net/~fraserg/carnage

I'm really impressed by the degree of shredding and distortion of all
the sheet metal -- and the underlying stability of the frame,
apparently.  The wheels are all on their proper corners, pointing
roughly the right direction (within 15 degrees or so), the muffler
seems to be in its proper place, the front and back seem to be about
the same width, etc.