Re: PF Exhibits on 09-25-04

Thanks Andy. As you noted, had my family been with me in the car, they would no longer be with me. I was the only person in my car and although there were 6 vehicles involved, I was the only one to get hurt.

Greg

More carnage pictures here http://home.golden.net/~fraserg/carnage

Greg, it is absolutely unbelievable that the only part of the car that somehow
still resembles its normal state is the driver's seat. We are so lucky that you
escaped this accident as well as you did. Best wishes for a speedy and complete
recovery!!!

Andy