Re: Does Digital Rebel make for a good educational camera in your opinion?

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:15:56 -0500, David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@xxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>> In the studio, where's there may be more time, that's different.
>
>On the other hand, the studio is where I'm least likely to need to
>salvage wonky exposure and color-balance later.

If you want to maximize your shadow detail, and bigtime increase your
highlight detail, shoot RAW. If you can get a perfect image out of the
camera, shoot JPG. Good luck.

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/