Re: Simultaneously combining the novel with the familiar

Colleagues,

Sometimes we must make sacrifices for the public.

It was only because of film that our last great Democrat President was shown hugging with an intern. Had it been shot digitally it probably would have been deleted. Yes, moments like those almost convert even myself.

As much as I don't agree with it, the great American public clamour for those images. Who are we to ignore them? We must follow them. We must give them more of the same. We are artists!

So, while I may be politically a Democrat, I'm afraid photographically, I'm a Republican.

Best,
UnBob

James B. Davis wrote:

Trust me, there is no difference in the viewfinder and when pressing
the button with a digital camera.

You Digital Grinches really should try it sometimes, you'll be
converted instantly!

-- Jim Davis, Nature Photography http://jimdavis.oberro.com/ Standard Poodles for fun BMW motorcycle for pleasure