Re: Simultaneously combining the novel with the familiar

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:43:49 +0300, "kpp@xxxxxxxxxx" <kpp@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>so when discarding the gunk becomes the selection process, who is going to try to select at the real source the viewfinder?
>so i agree with you bob, and the hew kind of image capturing fits they era of quick, disposable after use, consumable...
>paraphrasing a motto, it seems societies get the photography they deserve!

Trust me, there is no difference in the viewfinder and when pressing
the button with a digital camera.

You Digital Grinches really should try it sometimes, you'll be
converted instantly!

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/