Re: PF exhibits updated 04 SEP 04

At 07:32 PM 9/4/2004, Bob Rosen wrote:
My normal practice is to take each image in the gallery, print it, scan it at high resolution, print it again, photograph it, and get it printed to poster size before framing it, taking it to an art gallery and surreptitiously swapping it for something hanging on the walls there.
This allows me to view it as the author intended. Only then can I give it the review it deserves...

If I remember correctly, you used to give a rating of QF (quality factor) or something like that, to indicate some ephemeral and inherent, yet completely incomprehensible and numerically arbitrary, quality of the image. Maybe you could bring that back.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com