Re: PF exhibits updated 04 SEP 04

At 09:20 PM 9/4/2004 -0700, you wrote:

If I remember correctly, you used to give a rating of QF (quality factor) or something like that, to indicate some ephemeral and inherent, yet completely incomprehensible and numerically arbitrary, quality of the image. Maybe you could bring that back.

Jeff Spirer

Uh... you must be referring to the infamous and ill fated "disclose" demands of Bob Rosen. He insisted on the word disclose (sic) instead of statement because he was desperate to coin a word, phrase, or usage that would be accepted in the contemporary dictionary. He once stated that adding a word to the lexicon would make his life worth while. He claimed to speak for millions and said if he wasn't on this list, the list would have to invent him. Oddly enough, some on the list seem to want to do just that. In my opinion, the attempt is wearing thin.

Dave
East Englewood
One man's nostalgia is another man's neuralgia.