Re: Be careful what you wish for!

> What do you guys all do with your images? Do you print them, hang them
> on the wall and check them with the loupe every day?

no, but it is nice to be able to look carefully at a 40x 60cm print and see
the tiny guy in the background is reading a newspaper, and when you walk
right up to the print and look veerrry closely you can make out the
headlines on the newpaper :-) :-)

>Personally, I
> enjoy looking at my 10" by 15" prints from a distance of at least a
> few feet. And the one image I mentioned that's only 1000 pixels on the
> long side looks every bit as good as it would if it were 10,000
> pixels.

it's actually 4500 pixels on the long side Jim, the additional 3500 pixels
were added in for you at the lab ;-)

> I would love to print a wall mural from a 10d image. Course it would
> be for viewing from 8 feet or more...

hell yes :-)

Love to do that myself with 4x5 tech pan too!