Re: Digital Lenses

Lenses

> Hardly *these* days... I remember Nikon advertising their ONE MEGAPIXEL
cameras as "now you can make 8x10s as good as film with ease"... :D

if it involves digital I consider it 'these days'

'those days' were the days pre digital!

;-)

there wasn't too much they could lie about back in the mechanical days -
people could generally see if they were being duped, the digital revolution
has changed all that as so few understand the underlying technologies.