Request For Insight

Learned Colleagues,

I'm in the process of researching image storage devices. It is obvious to me this is the way to go for extended digital photo shoots in lieu of carrying a bunch of data cards. There are 4 that I'm looking at, Image Tank G2, Flash Trax, Nixvue and Vosonic. I'm thinking 20 GB should be ample storage space. The thing is I don't hear or read much about these things as to how reliable they are or their ease of use. Some of them are even equipped with MP3 players for goodness sakes. All I want to do is store images for later transfer to my computer, not listen to Brittany Spears. I would be grateful for any comments from any of you who have experience with these devices.

Thanks in advance,

Jim
Baja Oregon
Progress, our most important problem