Re: Request For Insight

At 07:59 PM 8/11/2004, you wrote:
All I want to do is store images for later transfer to my computer, not listen to Brittany Spears. I would be grateful for any comments from any of you who have experience with these devices.

Jim

Jim -

I've been using the Nixvue 20 GB since it first came out - for about 4 years. It has been all over the world with me and has never failed. It is held together with duct tape because I lost the battery door, but it still works fine. I have the optional travel kit which has a battery and a car adapter. My Nixvue doesn't have an LCD screen but that would just use more battery power anyway. It does have a verify function that tells you if your files copied successfully. I bought mine from Jobo and I'd trust any of their products. I also take a battery powered portable CD burner and burn CDs of all of my photos as a back-up, but so far it has been totally redundant. I've ended up with 2 good files of every photo.

Hope this helps.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com