Re: Digital Photography

At 06:21 PM 8/7/2004, Steve Hodges wrote:

Unfortunately, (am I saying this?) digital has brought about a revival in consumer photography. It is being seen as a commodity product because the cameras themselves are sold that way.

What if every photographer had said this when 35mm was introduced? Or the Kodak box camera before it? These had the same effect as digital, and in the end, would we really have chosen a world where these didn't happen?

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com