RE: Digital Photography

Bob  and Mark,

I think digital photography is virtual photography.  I would say that
rather than being artists skilled digital photographers are
illustrators.

I think results are what count and jibes about methods to achieve them
are only for fun.  It is, of course, senseless to essentialize anything
or any one except in jest.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.