RE: PhotoForum membership

On the one hand, I'm with Marilyn, Lea, Tina, et. al.
I value this list tremendously, no matter what the
membership numbers might be at the moment.  I've
learned a lot in the 3 or 4 or 5 years that I've been
a member.  Had some fun, too.

On the other hand, the list isn't nearly as lively as
it was when Faul, Rosen, r, Rob, Luis, and others were
contributing regularly.  Yes, I know, there's a hell
of a difference between the contributions of, for
instance, a Rosen and a Luis.  But to give Rosen his
due, he sometimes sparked a terrific discussion (if
not always--or usually--on the subject he introduced).

Point is that big personalities (most of whom were
also accomplished photographers) may be annoying, but
they keep things interesting.  Wish they were still
with us.

--John

=====
J. Mason