Re: PhotoForum membership

Yeah, I remember those days too... Magnificent, free-for-all dogfights.... BTW, I still visit Jan Faul´s site at times: he´s VERY good! Still, I did have enough and left the list.

Been back for almost a year now. Far more quiet, but now I do read every single post (excepting only advanced stages of obvious flame wars, by they are scarce now). I find it very valuable, and wouldn´t want to be without it. Thanks a LOT, Andy and staff!

I had only hoped to be more active than I´ve been lately with posting images and commenting the gallery, but to my surprise, I found I have less time after my recent retirement, not more. Go figure...

Just keep the kettle boiling, everyone!  Pleeze....

Per Öfverbeck
http://foto.ofverbeck.se