From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of lea
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 12:48 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PhotoForum membership

I, too, read most every post and have gained invaluable information and
friendships via this forum. I used to post more than I do now...mostly I
keep quiet because I'm busy but if I have a question my books can't
answer, the Forum is the first place I turn.

There is comfort in knowing much help and expertise is only a few
keystrokes away.
Lea