RE: printer recommendations?

Karl,
Thanks for the Canon/Epson comparo.  Maybe you or someone else can help
with this: Two must-have features for me are the ability to make
quality, neutral-tone B/W prints on rag paper and, most important, to
make any length, "user size" panoramic prints. Near as I am aware HP
and Canon have not had a panorama option.  Maybe there are work-arounds
or the newer models can do pans. I think the newer HP and Canon
printers do decent B/W but the Epson requires  ICC profiles for each
paper in order to use OEM inks.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.