Re: New twist at my wedding last week

On 7/4/04 6:43 AM, "Bob Talbot" <BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Frankly, from my perspective $2750 is pretty good return for a days
> work

Bob,

No offense intended but since when was it only a days work?  When I used to
do weddings I calculated between client meetings, going to the rehearsal,
shooting the wedding, designing the album and individually crafting the
prints to was 40-50 hrs of labor.  Never mind paying my assistant, gas,
vehicle wear and tear, equipment etc.  I could never have payed my mortgage
if I only charged $2750 for my 'days work'.

Best,

Lawrence