Re: questions about pricing for syndication

At 11:29 AM 6/30/2004 -0400, you wrote:
For negs, ask Tina Manley how she does it. She's on the list. You may have quite a package of prints for the copyright office there, but Wally Wal*Mart can make that pretty cheap. Shipping will be a bear, however. Contact sheets might fly. check the EP site for instructions.

Hi, Emily - I scan all of my negatives and submit CD's. I do include a contact sheet made on the computer with tiny little frames just big enough to identify.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com http://www.workbookstock.com http://www.newscom.com http://www.americanphotojournalist.com