Re: questions about pricing for syndication

<< Can foreigners avail themselves of this protection or is it restricted to
 US citizens?

Oh, by the way, I am a US citizen and live in the US, but the agency is
British. Also, Sipa is interested in seeing my color stuff (the portfolio I showed
them was black and white). Should I wait until I hear back from Sipa and some
of the other agencies I wrote to? I hate to wait too long since I already have
someone that wants to syndicate it.

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com