Re: Gallery review June 29th, 2004

At 08:23 AM 6/29/2004, Quacko wrote:

But as to being proscriptive: reviewing to me is a contribution in itself. Luis, IMO the list's best reviewer, never submitted an image to the gallery that I remember but his reviews were unparalled.

FWIW, I pretty much agree with Quacko on this. Some contribute photographs, some contribute reviews. The numbers in both groups could be bigger, and some of the photographers and reviewers of the past are missed, but overall, I think it's working better than many other web venues.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com