RE: PF Exhibits on June 26, 04 (bit OT)

Atom power is good and safe when politicians are not allowed to put their paws into the design/construction/operation.

At 01:39 AM 6/29/04, you wrote:
Didn't know they still used atom power over there.  We've only got a couple
and they are getting old. Nearly all our power comes from burning oil.

There was an accident at 3 mile island a while back that changed things a
bit and we all got a dose when that Russian reactor exploded.  There still
dying over there.

We're looking for a new source of power.  Or we won't even have bicycles!

Chris.

Pablo Coronel Ph.D. Candidate Food Science Department North Carolina State University Room 39 Schaub Hall, Box 7624 Raleigh, NC, 27695

Phone (919) 515-4410
Fax (919) 515-7124
e-Fax (419) 818-7590
e-mail pcorone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx