Re: PF Exhibits on June 12, 04

In a message dated 6/18/04 6:05:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time, elf@xxxxxxxx writes:

jIMMY Harris - '51 Studebaker PickUp Truck

Well, Jimmy, it's just gorgeous, so pure and spotless.  Amazing even
with the anachronism on the seat.  Looks like the whole thing was
waxed, even the leather!

Thank You EMILY,

These antique car buffs are extremely meticulous about their cars!

All I can take credit for is asking permission before I stuck my camera lens inside the window.  The owner was so proud and agreeable he gave me all the time to relax and take whatever pictures I wanted.

   jIMMY