my review of PF Exhibits on June 12, 04

hmm! nice gallery with few landscape shots...this means work for me, but i got to hurry so here it is in afew words....

jIMMY Harris - '51 Studebaker PickUp Truck
wow! so soft and slick!

Jim Snarski - Interrupted Journey
they way the still hang on there like still in flight is wonderful...most stricking image i have seen for a while.the dark background is reeally fitting
what is teh tan/brown object below...first impression was that iut was you reflected...

Andre Klaassen - Leaving the storm
"wingwalks  to heaven"
( is the flat non slip surface on planes the maintenace crew stand on)

Peeter Vissak - Betula amphiba
peter you got serious explaining to do, though i caught the petrovisacus meaning...won't believe what it sounds like in greek!! haha1 won't tell in public

Dan Mitchell - Pastorale
sorry Dan no landscape shots review, especially agronomical ones!!! no-do-again both ways

John Mason - Carl Roskott, Charlottesville and University         Symphony Orchestra, 2004
good cartion especially the expression...a bit scary and scolding don't you think?

Jeff Spirer - Night Moves
what a misery! fattish strip dancer, and the same old trick with the double panties...and so rough skin...mission accomblished, despite the rough shouting conditions...and the tattoo1 what a far cry from reality!

Trevor Cunningham - Green Hoofprint
while searching for the hoofprint i noticed the freen rock's shape.so much like a rotten animal leg...

D.L. Shipman - Great Egrets, St Augustine, 2002
sorry no landscape/nature shots comments

Alberto Tirado - Beso en la Calle 7
do not know what to say...point maken Ok, but really have nothing to say
maybe a selfexplanatory shot?

Jim Davis - Lambert Poses Near Sunset
sorry no landscape/nature shots comments

Emily L. Ferguson - My first rainbow
sorry no landscape/nature shots comments other that despite the rainbow existence it is OMINUS! reminds me the bad weather days we have every monday for the past 2 months in my area...rains EVERY monday

that was all folks, enjoy, kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!