Re: Gallery Review 6-19-04

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 8:06 AM
Subject: Gallery Review 6-19-04

Hello shy mel,

Thank you for your thoughts and your response to What Value, Life.   I appreciate your feedback.

Part of the reason for the exhibit is to show people that the "unwanted" pets have the same value as any other life form, but people determine this value.

In the exhibit, I hope to show that each pet is as loveable as the next, but the ones who have homes and families are usually considered to be of a greater value than the homeless pets.   Hmmm.   Now I'm confused {:->

Marilyn

Marilyn Dalrymple--What Value, Life?
O, my, goodness! What a precious shot. It warms my heart. I love cats. This one not only makes me smile, it makes me laugh. I like the way you are using the sepia tone for the homeless ones, but please don't label them valueless. Could you say instead that they are lonely, full of love but without a human to share it with? My own personal opinion is that all animals are extremely valuable with or without human caretakers. They are just lonely without someone to give their love to. On the whole, your idea is right on. If I didn't already have 3 cats, I'd take one of these. I also have a dog and all my 'friends' share all their love with me.