Re: 6x7 medium format vs digital SLR

Thanks to you all who replied to my questions. I'm collecting all your inputs and then our office will decide what to do. We are considering two options: a Nikon D70 or a used Mamiya RB 67 Pro S with the following accessories:
The cost of the RB is US$ 805. Seems pretty reasonable for me. But we have to consider other things like weight. The RB is quite interesting. Among other capabilities, it can accommodate a digital back, though the price is quite high for me. I cannot figure out why there are no digital backs for my Nikon F4, and for other film SLRs.

Elson
--
Nazca Graphic Design & Photography
http://nazca.sni.ph/