Re: Review of 2004-06-12 Gallery (top row)

In a message dated 6/16/04 12:35:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time, snapper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

jIMMY Harris
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery/jharris.html

As far as I can remember this appears to be the best photo yet, technically speaking, by Jimmy.
Everything about the interior of the car, and the bodywork have a well-lit feel about them.  The direction of the lighting is right for the image: the shadow of the wheel on the seat giving a much needed extra element.

Framing wise I guess there were some compromises?   It's a little tight to the window bottom left but acceptable: I'm guessing there might have been something bottom right that needed to be out of the frame.   The dark object top right is a minor "blemish" for me: for perfection (using digital) I'd clone that out.

Well done!

Thank You QUACKO BOb,

I do appreciate it when someone looks that closely at one of my photos and offers suggestions to make it better.  The cropping was intentional but I sure missed that spot upper right.

JIMMy