RE: Gallery of 2004-06-05

<<Well I must say I take offense at your comments sir. Barrel distortion
is an accurate depiction of life. >>

In the sense that most middle age people develop a form of "barrel distortion"
I have to agree with you. As a photographer it is your duty however to flatter
your subject -  use pincushion distortion to counter that midriff expansion,
and in PS always vertically stretch your portraits by 10% to make the subject
look slimmer.

I hope Vlad will forgive your outburst - as for Assedo, an Assegai would
cut the mustard better as a title.

B0b (spelling copyright Quako inc for ever)