RE: Gallery of 2004-06-05

> Greg Fraser
> Barrel Distortion: pincushion is more flattering!!!!
> Too uncluttered/composed to be "life" - the photographer
> cannot hide that
> easily

Well I must say I take offense at your comments sir. Barrel distortion is an accurate depiction of life. The vast majority of stuff happens in the middle (family, job, gambling addiction, saying the 'wrong thing' at a city council meeting, federal investigation, minimum security prison stint, defrocking, illustrious political career) with scant little more than food processing at each end.

As for life being cluttered and composed well I don't know about your world but I insist upon strict order and classical composition in my environment. I only drive Volvos (nice and boxy), ride in elevators whose dimensions conform to the golden section, drink 2% milk (nice even number) and all my furniture is made from stolen milk crates (nice perfect cubes and they come in a variety of shades of red).

So I say HMMMPH to your comments!

Oh, and thanks for taking the time to review.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"Things are newt what they seem" - Vlad
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg