Re: Gallery of 2004-06-05

I think a modified barrel distortion is an accurate depiction of life. The accurate depiction is when someone looks at me from the side and my stomach area seem distorted in an outward direction- could be described as a triangular modified barrel distortion. But don't worry I won't ever submit a picture like this to the gallery as I have plenty of idealized female bodies pictures.

Barrel distortion is an accurate depiction of life.