RE: Gallery of 2004-06-05

>Jsut because I put out the effort and skill to acquire a piece of
>real estate doesn't mean that 70 years after I die it should revert
>to public domain.

Emily

Columbus "discovered" America ... should Europe be paid royalties for ever
more???

Copyright is not a right - it is something society allows.
Perchaps we should have permanent patent too - meal ticket for life for
anyone who can prove their ancestor helped develop any of the things most
of us take for granted!

Grrr.