Re: Test of Embedded Image

  I have checked AOL policy and found the statement below. So the question
becomes does the AOL service see the embedded image as an atttached file or not?
If it sees it as an attached file we (at least at AOL) are ok.

"AOL now automatically scans every e-mail attachment you send or receive for
viruses, worms and Trojan horses. This service is free and does not require
you to upgrade or download any software -- AOL does it all for you. The scanning
takes place on all versions of AOL software on both PC and Mac."

In a message dated 5/30/2004 12:41:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,