Html nonsense

On Mon, 24 May 2004 07:28:13 -0700 (PDT)
trevor cunningham <tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's what I did when I wrote the review (the same as all others come
to think of it):  I started a word document, cut and pasted names and

You mean a "Word document". Not a document consisting of words, but a
document created in Micro$oft's proprietary format, **which is not
welcome on this list**.  So as you are creating this whirred document,
make sure you are not using any of the fonts, styles, or other
bric-a-brac in a way that affects the text readability. When you have
finished this "Werd" masterpiece, select "Save as Text". Micro$oft will
probably threaten you will something worse than hell, and ask if you
wouldn't really like to save this in some M$ universe-conquering piece
of nonsense format. Just say "No!" (the best thing to say to the Beast
of Redmond, anyway) You now have a text file - paste it into your
mailreader. If the latter is one of M$'s disasters, well, you can't
bring yourself to say "No!", can you. Select anything not called "Rich"
(look, this stuff is put out by a company rich enough to buy the country
you're living in), and send. This may improve things.

If you tried saying "No!", you might find it easier simply to write the
reply in your mail program.

Brian Chandler
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan
http://imaginatorium.org/shop/